Friday 17 September 2021

James Joins the R.A.F.

 James Joins The Royal Air Force

Published 2021 copyright


Chapter 1

The News

The telephone rang and I rushed over to pick it up. It was Uncle Jack the Butcher asking if we wanted to get some free  lamb chops. He said "come down now before they  sell out. " I'll just tell Ma, "Ok" he said see you soon bye. "Ma I'm going to Uncle Jack's  to get some lamb chops. He said ``I could come and grab them" "Ok you'll need some money for that." "No, he said we can have them for free." "Oh ok then see you later " said Ma ``remember to thank him," Bye" "Bye Ma '' 

I grabbed my coat, opened the door and walked down the Street towards Denniston road. Then I saw the butcher shop just ahead. "Hello James, how are you?" Good, not too bad and you?``Not too bad we were really busy today. Here are your lamb chops." Uncle Jack Ma says thanks too. Bye See you soon." You too bye.

 I walked back towards my house when I noticed a sign saying ? Germany declares going to  war on Britain!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                        To be continued

8 comments:

  1. cool story even tho i didnt read it because it is way to long. but nice blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saul, wow what a cool story about the roayl air force. you have put heaps of effort into typing it all up. very interesting. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saul, you have an amazing story here. if you were going to write a blog post as a blurb to go on the back of a book. What would that look like? What part of your story would choose to tell to entice someone to read your book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would probably say germany declares war on britain and then James a young teenager at the age of 19 joins the Royal air force and Flies a fighter plane against the German Luffewaffe during WW2 from traning to plane crashes James makes it in the end Join Flying officer James Webber on his action packed adventures through the sky!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Saul, cool story it is alot of writing so I only read the first chapter. But sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saul, This looks like it took you quite a long time and effort to write. I've only read the first chapter but its looks cool so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments everyone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.